Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do I Want To Know?

I was just looking at the stats for my blog. Number one, they are so sad. My blog is a lonely one with very few reads.

Number two - someone found my blog by googling, "little boy lust boner."

Ew.

Just ew.

I would like to assure anyone reading that I do not have any desire to write about or think about such a thing. It's rather disturbing to see that particular stat.

I'm so eeked out that my brain doesn't feel like giving me writing material. It's a blog #fail tonight.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Don't be discouraged. It takes time. I just started out too; you're not alone.

Funky Little Earthchild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Funky Little Earthchild said...

Thanks, Anna!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...