Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Just Not Good at Homework

Ok. I failed NabloPoMo. I haven't been able to keep up with posting everyday. Some life details got in the way and I couldn't dedicate the time to sit down and write something. Fear not, I'm still going to write more often than I have been. At least this has inspired me to come back and give this particular lonely little blog some love.

I plan to write a lot more in the coming months. I may not be one of those super duper blogs with all the fancy buttons and design stuff and it may be 100 years before I get 50 followers, but that's not what it's about for me. I just like to write - even if it's not good and I don't have a talent for it. I just like to sit here and blah blah blah blah for a little bit. Every once in a while it resonates with someone and I make a cool connection. I've been writing blog style for over a decade, before there were blogs. People used to make fun of me and say it was the stupidest thing ever. Ha! I bet half of them have their own blogs. Writing is fun. It's therapeutic.

Onward!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...