Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Relief for Itchy Fingers

I've decided that I'm going to try to participate in November's NaBloPoMo from BlogHer.

I used to write and write and write. I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy and, darnit, I've got a lot to say. Of course, my days of frequent writing occurred prior to having my sweet kiddies. Obviously, these mini-humans take up a lot of time and left me without many minutes left for writing. That's okay. Still, I've found that I've had a lot of long writing dry spells. Even when I have time to sit on the computer I end up staring at Facebook, watching cute kittens on YouTube (it's true, I admit it, but they're so bad and so cute!), ordering odds and ends from Amazon or reading other blogs while thinking, hey, I should really write something soon. I've seen references to NaBloPoMo many times over the past few days. I take it as a sign that I should just sit down for a few minutes each day, sip my coffee and write. Let's hope I stick with it. I've always worked better with a fire under my butt, so this should help me get back into the swing of things.

Here I go, then! I'm diving in!

***This blog post was written yesterday, November 1st. Sadly, internet problems prevented me from posting it. I also learned that my phone hates blogspot as it refuses to let me post anything from it. ***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...